Short times and scientifically proven methods
The treatment is based on a holistic interdisciplinary approach, which takes into account
the multidimensional aspects of dependence, which is treated from all points of view – medical, psychological, educational and spiritual – integrating the following techniques:
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectic behavioural therapy (DBT)
- Prevention of recurrences through Mindfulness (prevention of relapses based on Mindfulness – MBRP)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Desensitisation and reworking through eye movements (EMDR)
- Facilitation of the 12 Steps
- Motivational counselling
- Psycho-body groups of biotransenergetics
- Family counselling and self-help groups
- Each of these methodological techniques is scientifically proven.
The latest international evidence indicates that it is precisely their integrated use that gives the best results.