WHAT WE TREAT
We treat both English and Italian speaking guests over 18 who suffer from various addictions and compulsive behavioural disorders. These include alcohol, drugs, sex, prescription medication, gambling, internet, shopping. We also treat guests suffering from dual diagnosis.
PAYING FOR CARE
The cost of treatment at San Nicola Addiction Treatment Centre will depend upon the treatment programme that is most suitable for you. For our residential treatment programme, our fees include 24 hr medical and psychiatric care, en-suite accommodation, meals and therapies. Payment can be made by credit or debit card and bank transfers. Please note that all payments need to be made prior to admission. If you would like to discuss treatment fees please call us on +39 0731 9142 or email email@example.com.
OUR ADMISSION CRITERIA
At San Nicola we welcome:
- Both male and female adult guests
- Italian or English speakers
- Guests who have an addiction to one or more substances (alcohol, drugs), or a set of problems tied to compulsive behaviours, with or without the combination of another mental health condition (dual diagnosis)
- Guests can access the centre after completing detoxification treatment
- Either private guests, or guests sent by health care professionals and private clinics.
The duration of the treatment varies according to the personal situation of each client; however, the average length of stay is 8 weeks, with the possibility to extend it.